Tripura Police SI Recruitment 2017, Tripura Police SI Vacancy, Tripura Police Sub Inspector Job, Tripura Police SI Eligibility, Tripura Police SI Admit Card, Tripura Police SI Result
- Tripura Police SI Recruitment 2017
- @tripurapolice.gov.in Tripura Police SI Eligibility Criteria
- Tripura Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details
- Tripura Police SI Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- How To Tripura Police SI Recruitment Online Apply
- Tripura Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 Download
- Tripura Police Sub Inspector (SI) Result
- Tripura Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- Tripura Police Home Guard Recruitment 2017
- Related Posts:
Tripura Police SI Recruitment 2017
Here is a Good news for all those candidates who are willing for Tripura Police Jobs 2017. Tripura Police is going to announce Tripura Police SI Recruitment 2017 to fill Tripura Police Vacancy. So all those candidates who are preparing for Tripura Police Sub Inspector Jobs they will be able to fill Tripura Police SI Application Form. But we suggest to all candidates that first of all read eligibility criteria before going to apply on official website tripurapolice.gov.in. We are giving here all details like application form, eligibility, age limit, selection process, admit care, result etc. so go through whole post.
@tripurapolice.gov.in Tripura Police SI Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory that you meet with eligibility criteria which set for Tripura Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017. We are giving here educational and age limit for Tripura Police SI Jobs, so read and be sure about your eligibility.
Educational Qualification: Participating candidates should have graduation degree from any recognize Board or University.
Age Limit: Aspirant candidate’s minimum age sould be 21 years and maximum age can be 27 years. Reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) will be applicable for age relaxation.
Tripura Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details
Name of The Organization: Tripura Police
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Apply Mode: Online
Status: Available Soon
Official Website: tripurapolice.gov.in
Tripura Police SI Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Tripura Police will be uploaded online application form on official website as soon as possible. So all aspirants have to fill Tripura Police Sub Inspector Application form for participating in Tripura Police SI Vacancy 2017. So if you are looking for Tripura Police Govt. Jobs then it is a big opportunity for all candidates. Application form should be submitted on or before last date of application submission, otherwise you will not able to fill application form. After dead line apply link will be deactivated from official website.
How To Tripura Police SI Recruitment Online Apply
- First of all go on official website with tripurapolice.gov.in.
- Now enter in “Recruitment” section on official website.
- Choose desire link “Tripura Police SI Recruitment Notification“.
- Read eligibility and instructions carefully.
- If you meet with eligibility then proceed to apply online.
- Fill application form with personal and academic details carefully.
- Pay application fee through Net Banking or Debit card / Credit card.
- Submit application form and take a print out of it.
Candidates will be shortlisted through following process:
|Written Examination||There will be two written examinations (Primary & Main)|
|Physical Test||Race, Shot Put, High Jump and Long Jump etc will be held to test physical eligibility|
|As exam authority norms|
|Interview Round||Personal Interview and Skill Test|
Tripura Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 Download
All applicants will be able to download their Tripura Police SI Admit card 2017 from official website. Admit card is compulsory to appear in examination without Tripura Police SI Hall Ticket 2017 candidates will not be permitted to appear in examination.
Tripura Police Sub Inspector (SI) Result
Tripura Police SI Merit List will be decided on basis their performance in written examination or selection process. Tripura Police Final Merit List will be decided on official website so candidates can check by entering name, roll number, date of birth etc.